Thursday, January 1, 2009
I Like Paisley
I was trying to choose a post-Christmas blog background but was rather stymied but all of the choices when I suddenly remembered that I really like paisley. Unfortunately the only paisley background happens to be red and green. So my post-Christmas background doesn't look very January. But anyways, I really like paisley. I don't get a lot of opportunities to incorporate it into my life because I don't wear ties very often and I can't see myself wearing a larger piece of clothing in paisley. I like paisley, I'm not crazy or blind though. I could however see myself decorating with paisley someday. Perhaps a paisley rug or curtains or something. Anyone else have any strong feelings about fabric patterns? I also think that women should limit their wearing of argyle to socks. Argyle sweaters always look manly to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lindsay, happy late birthday. I just turned 30. . . trust me when I say enjoy your 29th year. I didn't think it would be a big deal until the night before my birthday I was brushing my teeth and it hit me--I'll never be in my 20's ever again. Its been a little weird!
Paisley would be nice for an accent pillow, but not an entire couch or anything. I like paisley in small amounts :) We need to bring you your book, we finally got it!
You crack me up! Sorry, no strong fabric opinions here!
Post a Comment