Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ATTENTION CHRISTMAS VISITORS


Yes, we did eat all of those pies.
VERY IMPORTANT STEWART CHRISTMAS MEMO
This just in - I am going to the grocery store tomorrow (Wednesday).
Q: Why is this important?
A: Because many of you will be joining the Walnutian Stewarts this weekend and I am hoping to not return to the grocery store until possibly Monday at the earliest.
That means - if you have any special food requests, now is the time to make them. I know that between the 16 of us we drink approximately 47 different kinds of milk. I can't keep track of them all so please let me know what you need. We will of course do more extensive Christmas-type food shopping next week, but if your kids love mini-wheats or you can't live without TGIF potato skins for two days (I know I can't), please leave a comment or put in a call before tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Jilynn said...

I just wanted to say Happy Late Birthday Lindsay! So sad that the first week didn't go so well, hope that it's going better for you now!