Wednesday, September 14, 2011
What is with this shirt?
Why did I buy this shirt? What would possess me to buy a shirt with a bicycle and butterflies on it? Why have I been wearing it in public? I have seen two other women wearing this shirt and they were both 30-40 years older than me. My only excuse is that I had a coupon that was going to expire and I was really tired when I bought it. My excuse for wearing it? That's a little harder to come up with. I am too poor to just throw it out so I hereby swear that I will never leave the house wearing this shirt again. Maybe if I wear it inside out I can use it as a pajama shirt. I need to go on What Not to Wear, but I think I am just slightly not crazy enough for them to pick me. If you disagree, feel free to nominate me. I won't hold it against you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment