Saturday, September 17, 2011

People with cats should . . .

A.  Be banned from the library.
B.  Only be allowed to read library books after going through a decontamination chamber.
C.  Have a separate library from the rest of the human race.
D.  All of the above.

I couldn't figure out why I was sneezing all day yesterday.  Then I found a short black hair in the new library book I had just started.  My first thought, "Oh gross."  My second thought was that this had happened before eight years ago with an Agatha Christie book from the BYU library full of cat hair.  You can tell it scarred me because I still remember it so specifically.


If you google images for "cats" and "books" you will find hundreds of pictures like this.  Obviously cat people think it is cute when their cats infest books.


1 comment:

museumeg said...

Ewww! I've never found a cat hair in a book before. Seriously funny post though! :)