
This picture is from Thanksgiving just a few weeks after little Josh was born. He was just about small enough to fit on the turkey platter. Josh has always been easy to love. Maybe because he looks like a Stewart baby with his pale skin and red hair curling around his ears. Or maybe just because he is such a sweetie! His little smile just melts my heart. He is such a big boy now - learning to take care of his little sister and go to school everyday. I love you Josh! Happy 3rd Birthday!
3 comments:
Lindsay - I literally laughed out loud when I saw this picture. This is the one baby picture I still have of Josh on my desk. He, and Jane, are enjoying your present and Megan and I have also joined in to form a family band. Thanks.
We've kicked Jason out of the band because he is tone-deaf. Just kidding. But seriously, the kids love the present. I think Josh was using the tambourine for his own rendition of "I Am a Child of God" today, very hippie. You are such a wonderful auntie to my kids!!!! I love you!
What an adorable picture. I think I need a couple of family shots to put all the kids with the right parents. I'm glad you got to come up to Utah. We have to connect sometime - I don't have another trip planned to Cali, but when I do I'll let you know. Love the work stories - sorry about the bird poop! Love ya!
Post a Comment