Don't worry, this post isn't about my underwear. My underwear is pretty boring although I've had lengthy conversations about underwear, especially once I started wearing garments. The pros and cons of various styles and fabric types can make for some great conversation material. I forgot I had these little videos of Jonnie. The kids taught Jonnie to say underwear and it quickly became his favorite word because the kids would crack up every time he said it.
Notice I asked him who loved him and his first response was underwear. My intention was not to capture this particular developmental phase on camera.
In case you couldn't tell that is a pack of diapers he is beating with my camera case. I think someone might be trying to say he's ready for toilet training. Hint, hint Heather!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. Jonathan loved watching himself over and over.
I love these videos of the kids you keep posting. Jonnie looks so sweet and cute! I just want to squeeze him. Thanks Linds
Notice who was on his favorite list? Kid knows where his Disneyland Ticket comes from!
Post a Comment