Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Slackers!

And by slackers I mean you! (Brandon, Chelsea, Mom, and Ryan that is) It is time to update your blogs. Don't tell me you don't have anything to write about. All I do is work, eat, and sleep and I manage to post at least a few times a month and you all have much more exciting things going on in your lives. You have all told me about things you have enjoyed reading on Megan's and Heather's blogs. I'm sure they would enjoy hearing updates on what you are doing. Here are some suggestions in case you are stuck for ideas.

Mom - your new computer, fun w/family history, upcoming trips, updates on the Pattons, your wonderful daughter Lindsay

Brandon & Chelsea - update on Chelsea going back to school, job search update for Brandon, progress on the Angels season for those of us who care but not enough to actually watch the games, recent Midway Mania high scores, your wonderful sister Lindsay

Ryan - back to school update, new ward/apartment/school schedule, dating life or lack thereof, recent video game addictions, and again your wonderful sister Lindsay

I want to see a new post from each of you by the end of the week, or else!

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Amen!

Chandler said...

Hey Beauty!
Love hearing about borders - I seriously miss your wit! I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews have gotten- has it been that long?! They are adorable!