Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yeah! I Have a Blog!

I'm excited to join this wacky world of blogging. I hesitated for a while because I don't have any cute progeny of my own to post pictures of. But with the encouragement of Megan I have decided to proceed. Thank you Megan and Jason for coming up with a name for my blog. The "LOL" idea is great since the older I get the more I find that it is best to approach life with a sense of humor. I'm leaning on everyone else in the family to create a blog too. I think I've almost convinced Mom. So, without further ado, let the blogging proceed!

3 comments:

mhhigbees said...

Hooray Lindsay I am so excited for you to have a blog. The kids will love to see some pictures of Auntie!

Jilynn said...

I am so excited! I think about you a lot and wonder what you are doing so now I can finally know! Thanks Lindsay!

museumeg said...

Good girl! You caved to peer pressure! And Jas will be so glad you liked the name he came up with. Seriously, the blogosphere is a better place now that you are here! I love you!