Here's a picture I took on my way home at about 9:00 p.m. at night. It stays light here crazy late. Which is good for me since I don't get off work until so late.
Funny Emily trying on a hat at Blickenstaff's, a cool toy store in Provo.

I got to go see the kids clog about a month ago. It was fun to see them actually perform. They have shown me their clogging at their house, but it's more exciting to see the whole thing with the costumes and all.
Here is Laurel doing her thing. Heather would probably want me to tell you that her skirt wasn't always so short. It's the end of the clogging year and Laurel has grown a few inches since the original costume fitting last year.
You can see both Laurel and Lindsay in this one. Don't worry, they aren't supposed to be synchronized for this one. It's more just a demo part where they get to show their stuff.
I have a video of Evan and his group but I can't get it to upload for some reason. Unfortunately my camera died in the middle so I didn't get anything else. I'll probably get to see them again sometime so hopefully I get some better pictures then.
No comments:
Post a Comment