Wednesday, September 1, 2010

US Open Day 3

Blech. Andy Roddick just destroyed my bracket. He isn't my favorite player but I was pulling for him to make a comeback at this tournament. For some reason I think that my bracket choices have a magical influence on who wins so I don't like to predict that the people I want to win are going to lose. And so Andy Roddick who I had going all the way to the semis just destroyed my bracket. Someone remind me about this in January before the Australian Open. It makes it even sadder that he has this Lacoste commercial that they have been playing nonstop on the Tennis Channel. Hopefully they don't make us keeping watching it.

Oh well, like I said he isn't one of my favorites. I am pulling for Andy Murray but I will be happy if any of the big 4 take it.

1 comment:

museumeg said...

Wow! I had no idea you were such a hard-core tennis fan! I'll admit it's pretty exciting to watch. Let's go to Wimbledon some day. :)