I used to have trouble winning at Family Feud on facebook. But then I discovered the secret. And if you follow these three tips, you too can win the feud.
1. You are not one of the people surveyed and they most likely are nothing like you.
2. The people surveyed are not Mormon.
3. These surveys occurred sometime during the '90s.
A couple of examples:
1. "Name a place you would hate your husband to be when you went into labor."
Survey says - JAIL!
True, but not the first place that came to my mind. (another popular answer was "at a bar")
2. "Name an actor most women would want to act in a love scene with."
Survey says - MEL GIBSON
Other popular answers were Tom Cruise and Robert Redford. I had a lot of trouble with this question. There appears to have been a typo. The question should have said - Name a 50+ actor most women would want to act in a love scene with. My bad.
You're welcome.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! This made me LOL. :)
haha I just started playing it. It's true, the number one answer to a place you'd find a clock was on a VCR. Really??
Post a Comment