Monday, July 26, 2010

My New Job

Today I could have sworn one of my dictators was trying to prescribe a patient some rub-a-dub-dub. Turns out it was carbidopa-levodopa, he was just pronouncing it rub-a-dub-dub.
I've made it through 2 weeks of work so far. I think I'm doing okay, I am just way too slow so far. Hopefully I get faster so I can make more than $3 an hour.

4 comments:

Chelsea Stewart said...

Hang in there Lindsay! Just like any new job, it will take a little time to get into the swing of things.

Julie said...

I love the porpoise story! Almost as good as the cow/dolphin picture.

Jilynn said...

Ha! That's funny...rub a dub dub! You have to be careful prescribing that!

museumeg said...

You can do it Linds! You'll figure it out. You probably just need some rub a dub dub too. LOL Yikes!